Returns are around 3-20% depending on how the stock markets are doing each month and at which level you invest. there are 3 levels of investment with varying risk.
This narrows risk and increases potential returns, as those stocks are seen to be generally safer investments.
CFD trading is still a considered a high risk way of trading because of the market volatility.Benefits of this fund include;
- Experts trade your money for you
- No need to learn stock trading
- Monthly compounded returns
- £5,000 minimum investment
- Easy access and no long term commitment
- SIPPS approved product for pensions
- You can meet the traders
- No entry costs
- Keep track of your investment via Bloomberg
- Can’t loose more than the principal sum invested
This is a fully managed SIPP investment. Our team of commercial property and finance experts connect with others to form a group to enable investing their money together.
Members transfer their own SIPPS (along with their pension contributions if they like) into one joint managed SIPP.
Commercial property is bought at a low price where value can be added, and later sold for the end profit.
- Transfer your existing SIPP, Personal or Stakeholder pension to a specific SIPP provider.
- Invest in a share of a commercial property project on a tenant in common basis.
- Objective is to uplift the value of the project by 50% and sell within 12 months.
- Choose the amount you want to invest per project.
- Profits from the sale are not subject to Capital Gains Tax
- All proceeds go back into your SIPP
- You can choose to invest in further projects
- £50k minimum to enter the investment circle.
- Properties are sourced and managed by the organizers
**You will not be participating in a collective or pooled investment of any description but buying a share of a specific commercial property**
Please note; We act as introducers only, anyone wishing to invest in any investments shown on our pages should seek independent advice.