How We Can Help You To Invest Wisely & Pay Less Tax
We have built up an impressive list of fully regulated professional contacts in our 15 years of property and investment, which we now want to share with you.When the market takes a dive you must restructure and diversify. Cut costs with the best tax mitigation & debt control, then find ways to invest any surplus for further income streams. As a company, we started doing this a few years ago. Creating other income streams can also help your existing property business with ready cash flow.
By introducing you to the right people, we can save you huge amounts of wasted time and money in trying to find them and test them yourself. All the people we recommend, along with the systems they use, have been tried and tested over many years by ourselves.
Investments, For Wealth Creation
Want to make you money work harder for you and invest it where it’s not tied it up for months or years on end? Our diverse investments can turn £20,000 into £30,000 in just 12 months.
Our CFD Investments allow you to take back control with easy access to the funds and account at all times.
- Easy access to the funds
- Compounding Returns of 3+%per month
- Low entry- just £5,000 minimum
- No entry costs
- Meet the traders who trade your money
- No long term tie ins
Tax Mitigation,Keep Your Money In Your Pocket
In reality, we are taxed in the region of 120 pence for every £1 we spend?
What could you do with all that extra money in your pocket?
- The most powerful, fully legal ways to mitigate your tax
- Well established fully legal strategies
- Bring your tax liability down
- Pension use choice & protection
- Asset & income protection from tax
- Age not a factor
Commercial Loan Write Down & Refinance
Do you have commercial loans for your business or property? Is your bank trying to get you to do any of the following? Need help from trained negotiators who will speak to the bank on your behalf to work out a plan that could save your business? We can help:
- Attempting to appoint LPA receivers.
- Repossess your property / assets.
- Calling in loans even if you are trading in profit.
- Cancelling loan agreements with no warning.
- Forcing you to move to a different loan rate/ LTV.
- Forcing a shortening of the loan term.
- Forcing a refinance or repossession for non compliance